GROUP ACUPUNCTURE WITH EAST WEST WELLNESS CENTER
Every Wednesday and Sunday afternoon (12 PM – 6 PM)
$55 / session
Call 240-386-8608 to sign up, or email us with your inquiry (name, condition you’d like to be seen for, DOB, and phone number).
Group Acupuncture with East West Wellness Center
East West Wellness Center is excited to provide group Acupuncture! Our goal is to provide everyone with accessible, attainable care that helps you stay well by simplifying the language of Chinese medicine and lowering the cost of service.
What To Expect:
Acupuncture is a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine in which tiny needles are inserted into the body to stimulate points. It is used to diagnose and treat all types of health ailments ranging from the common cold to life threatening illness.
Acupuncture is described as a way to balance the flow of life force “qi” which is always flowing through the body in pathways called meridians. Balancing the flow is done by inserting very thin needles in a patient’s skin to open the pathways and release blockages in the paths. It is believed, especially in the western world, that the needles also stimulate nerves and activate natural pain relief in the body. They also increase blood supply.
Treatments take place in a shared space instead of private treatment rooms
Group Acupuncture vs Regular Acupuncture
- The only difference between group and our regular acupuncture treatment is simply the accessment. We focus on one single symptom instead of multiple.
- Treatment time: ~30 to 45 minutes long
- Patients share a room with others. There will be a screen division between treatment tables for your privacy.
- $55 / session
- Private treatment rooms
- Take care of multiple symptoms with one visit
- Treatment time:
- Initial treatment: 1.5 hours to 2 hours depending on condition
- Follow ups: 1 hour to 1.5 hours
- Free 15 minute massage included with initial visit
- Cupping included with each visit
- Initial Visit: $130, Follow Up: $80