How does it work? Will my insurance cover?
How does acupressure work?
Acupressure therapists use their hands, fingers, elbows or other devices to apply pressure to specific acupoints along the body, Acupressure helps with restoring health and balance to the body’s energy channels.
What are the benefits of acupressure?
- Relieving stress, tension and anxiety.
- Improving sleep.
- Relaxing muscles and joints.
- Soothing the pain and discomfort of a sports or other injury.
- Reducing digestive issues.
- Minimizing headaches.
- Alleviating chronic pain.
How long does each session last?
We include 15 minutes complimentary acupressure for each of your acupuncture visit. You can choose to extend in increments of 15 minutes to fit your needs. If you are getting just acupressure, we offer sessions of 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90 minutes.
Will my insurance cover for my treatment?
Unfortunately, no insurance policy covers for acupressure yet.